AOD has three membership categories, as listed below. For detailed information on our growing list of members, please click your mouse on the listed membership category of choice.
- Individual Member - an individual owner/developer.
- Organizational Member
- a company or government agency owner/developer. (O/D)
Individual Government/University Member - An
individual from federal, state, local government; university (O/D)
Group Government/University Member - Multiple
representatives from federal, state, local government; university (O/D)
Student Member - A graduate or undergraduate who
would benefit from membership
- Affiliate Member - a non-O/D, individual or organization who serves the O/D community.
Annual Membership dues by category are as follows:
- Individual Member - $250 for 1 individual
- Organizational Member - $500 for 3 individuals
- Affiliate Member - $1,000 for 1 person or organization per region
Individual Government or University Member - $125
for 1 individual
- Group Government or
University Member - $250 for up to 3 individuals
Student Member - Free
- Sponsorship for Program/Research- Donation
To apply for membership to AOD, go to the Membership
Application page. Fill out the application, print and send it to AOD
by fax (703) 405-5324 or mail to P.O. Box 4163, McLean, VA 22103. For more information, please feel free to contact us!